Intensive OutPatient Program
In August 2009 the Williamson County CSCD began operating its own intensive outpatient program (IOP). This was in direct response to the increasing cost of outpatient treatment with private vendors and the amount of time it took to get offenders placed into IOP. Whereas, private programs continue to charge thousands of dollars for their outpatient program, the CSCD is able to provide quality outpatient services for an average cost of $420.00 per offender. The CSCD Department employs a Director of IOP Services, Assessment Counselors and LCDC Counselors. All our programs are based on Cognitive Behavioral Therapies, and Stages of Change.
The Williamson County IOP Department provides the following clinical services:
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP): The IOP Program is 2 times per week for 10 weeks in length (60 hours). The goal of the IOP program is to teach offenders the skills they need to achieve and maintain long term sobriety and a criminal free lifestyle.
- Aftercare: The Aftercare program follows IOP. It is 1 time per week for 24 weeks. The goal of the Aftercare program is to build upon the skills gained from IOP to continue on the path of sobriety and criminal free lifestyle
- Assessments: The assessments are done prior to admission into the IOP program, to determine the clinical needs of each offender referred.
- Individual and Family Counseling: These services are an optional service based on client needs and counselor availability.
- Substance Abuse Education: This service is a portion of the IOP group sessions.
- Counselor Internship Training